Alteva Mobility, a Best-in-Class BYOD Solution, Recognized for Exceptional Innovation
PHILADELPHIA, PA – June 24, 2014 –Alteva (NYSE MKT: ALTV), a premier provider of hosted Unified Communications announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has awarded Alteva Mobility, the innovative mobile and BYOD solution for businesses, a 2014 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award.
“Alteva Mobility is a cutting-edge mobility and BYOD solution for businesses,” comments Mike Timar, VP of Marketing & Product, Alteva. “This innovative application enables customers to take full advantage of the Alteva UC solution from anywhere using softphone applications to convert smartphones and computers into fully-featured business phones.”
Alteva Mobility Benefits include:
- Voice & Video calls – Make voice and video calls using the app with choice of personal or work identity. Access features like Hold, Transfer, and Multi-Party Call Recording. Make calls using minutes, Wi-Fi or cellular data on the mobile application
- Management – Manage communications preferences across all devices using the app
- Seamless Experience – Start a call and move seamlessly between mobile devices, computers and desk phones
- Company Directory – Access the complete company directory from the app
- Instant Message – Send instant messages to anyone on the network buddy list
- Presence – Reflect real-time presence across devices to show availability
- Call History – Access the entire call history to easily return calls
“Congratulations to Alteva for receiving a 2014 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “Alteva Mobility has demonstrated true innovation and is amongst the best solutions that facilitate voice, data and video communications brought to market in the past twelve months. I look forward to continued excellence from Alteva in 2014 and beyond.”
TMC announced the 2014 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award winners via press release.
Alteva (NYSE MKT: ALTV) is a premier provider of Hosted Unified Communications that significantly enhances business productivity and efficiency. Alteva’s UC solution integrates and optimizes best-in-class cloud-based technologies and business applications to deliver a comprehensive voice, video and collaboration service for the office and mobile workforce. Alteva is committed to delivering meaningful value to our customers through a consistent, high quality and unified user experience across multiple devices, platforms and operating systems. These attributes have positioned Alteva as a leading hosted communications provider and the partner of choice for a growing number of business customers nationwide and internationally. To learn more about Alteva, please visit www.alteva.com. You can also follow Alteva on Twitter @AltevaInc or LinkedIn.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person and online. TMC publishes multiple magazines including CUSTOMER, INTERNET TELEPHONY, M2M Evolution and Cloud Computing. TMCnet is read by more than 1.5 million unique visitors each month, and is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMC is also the producer of ITEXPO, the world’s leading B2B communications event, as well as industry events: M2M Evolution; Cloud4SMB Expo; DevCon5; HTML5 Summit; Super Wi-Fi Summit, CVx; AstriCon; StartupCamp, and more. Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.
For more information about TMC, visit www.tmcnet.com.
203-852-6800, ext. 287