Momentum Telecom is closely monitoring developments related to COVID-19/Coronavirus and taking measures to ensure operations and service continue at the highest level. Momentum’s executive team is working to monitor the situation as it evolves. We will provide updates as appropriate should any of our plans change. Our commitment is to the safety of our employees, customers and partners.
Here are a few notes about Momentum Telecom’s Continuity Planning:
- We are fortunate that the technology that we provide to our customers is also available to our employees. The majority of our workforce is remote work enabled, and our offices are located throughout several geographic regions. This ensures that we can continue to provide the highest level of service and communication in the event of a virus outbreak.
- Our network features multiple geographically redundant offices and data centers. Our network and recovery plans are well-tested.
- Our work does not require physical contact with our customers in many cases to deliver solutions and services. We are putting plans in place to use remote methods wherever possible for sales meetings, implementations and account review. In situations where onsite work is unavoidable, we are working with our own teams, as well as our subcontractors and vendors to ensure they are also taking action to avoid service disruption.
- We have asked our management teams to review all travel requests and approve only essential, domestic business travel at this time.
- We have been following the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and monitoring additional guidance in affected regions. We also have informed our employees of best practices in health and hygiene.