Alteva’s CRM Connector Offers Businesses a Higher Level of Integration, Communication and Collaboration
PHILADELPHIA, PA – April 17, 2013 – Alteva (NYSE MKT: ALTV), a premier provider of hosted Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS), announces the launch of Alteva’s CRM Connector, bridging the gap between customers and business systems through a higher level of integration, communication and collaboration with their Hosted Unified Communications offering.
“This integration truly allows users to realize the full potential of their UC solution” said Mike Timar, VP Product, Alteva. “It takes the value of the integration you get with the Alteva solution and seamlessly plugs it into a CRM application like Salesforce. Alteva’s CRM Connector increases a team’s productivity, enabling them to more efficiently use their time and focus on what they do best,” said Timar.
Key features include:
- Caller Preview – On inbound and outbound calls, if a match for the caller is located in the local address book (or within an integrated application) the caller’s summary details are displayed on screen. This allows the Alteva CRM Connector user to see who is calling them before they answer the call.
- Contact Popping – If a caller is located in either the local Alteva CRM Connector address book or in an integrated application, their full details can be quickly “popped” on a new browser tab.
- Call Control – Without needing to touch their handset, a user has access to a full range of control over inbound and outbound calls, including dialing, answering, transfer, consult and hang-up.
- Address Book – Details of regular contacts can be stored in the application’s local address book. The address book and integrated applications can be searched, and a contact’s number can be dialed with a simple click.
- Recent and History Lists – Users can quickly view a list of the most recent numbers that they have dialed, or a fuller history list of all inbound and outbound calls. Any telephone number in these lists can be re-dialed with a simple click.
- Real-Time Presence – The “presence” screen allows users to check the busy status of their colleagues’ extensions. This feature greatly improves coordination and collaboration between users.
- Application and Internet Dialing – Alteva CRM Connector supports several methods of dialing from applications. Many applications can be enabled to allow dialing directly from within the application. Web pages can be scanned for valid telephone numbers and, when found, they are turned into hyperlinks to make dialing fast and easy.
For a demo of the Alteva CRM Connector or more information about Alteva, please call 877-258-3821. To learn more about Alteva, visit www.alteva.com. You can also follow Alteva on Twitter @AltevaInc.
Alteva (NYSE MKT: ALTV) is a premier provider of hosted Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) that significantly enhances business productivity and efficiency. Alteva’s UCaaS solution integrates and optimizes best-in-class cloud-based technologies and business applications to deliver a comprehensive voice, video and collaboration service for the office and mobile workforce. Alteva is committed to delivering meaningful value to our customers through a consistent, high quality and unified user experience across multiple devices, platforms and operating systems. These attributes have positioned Alteva as a leading hosted communications provider and the partner of choice for a growing number of business customers nationwide and internationally. To learn more about Alteva, please visit www.alteva.com. You can also follow Alteva on Twitter @AltevaInc or LinkedIn.