Focusing on the customer experience
Retail companies with the most personal customer service programs often attract and retain a main market share. Momentum Telecom’s collaborative solutions help bring retail services, support, and remote product expertise closer to the consumer with interactive kiosks. They can be used for retail functions within and between stores including price lookups, inventory control, product details, multi-language support, technical support, and to provide answers to commonly asked questions
- What are you doing to distinguish your business from your competition?
- How do you measure customer satisfaction levels?
- Do you have targeted response times for service and support calls?
- How do you use communications to improve the overall experience of your customers?
- Do you maximize the usage and adoption of the technologies implemented to better serve customers?
Store Wide Communications
Enhancing store operations
Timely communication helps retailers increase employee productivity, improve store operations, and increase customer satisfaction. Momentum collaborative video conferencing solutions within and among retail branch locations facilitate inventory checks, remote support, remote team meetings, last-minute specials, and new incentive programs. Headquarters benefits through better, faster access to sales reports, employee information, and remote expertise.
- How do your store employees communicate among one another?
- How do you currently train your sales teams on new products, services, or promotions?
- How do you remove the distance and cultural barriers that can often lead to misunderstandings?
- How do you ensure a coordinated effort with a worldwide team?
- How do you maximize uptime and usage of wireless technology, which is often exposed to harsh conditions by users?
Supply Chain Management
Partnering with the value chain Increased profitability is often a result of better inventory management, as well as more accurate supply and demand forecasting. Momentum real-time collaboration solutions enable better forecasting, more timely inventory checks and balances, accurate tracking of shipping status and orders, and appropriate procurement. The benefits are faster response to market and customer demands.
- What systems are in place to ensure accurate inventory control?
- How do you build and strengthen relationships with the supply chain in a global economy?
- How important is it that your systems can communicate easily with the systems within your supplier base?
- How do you coordinate efforts with these remote supplier facilities?
- What is your current quality assurance or quality inspection process for suppliers?