Email is now a business standard, but today’s workforce demand a messaging platform that delivers more than the status quo. That’s why more and more businesses are turning to Microsoft Exchange 2010.
With Momentum’s Microsoft Hosted Exchange solution, businesses can now access the feature-rich, customizable platform at a fraction of the cost. This offering enables organizations to leverage the benefits of the industry’s leading email client to save time and money, and eliminate the hassle of managing servers, licenses and maintenance of the Exchange in house.
Professionals today rely on real-time technology to generate quality work and keep up with the speed of business. Hosted exchange providers offer multiple client email solutions that enable users to connect to Outlook from a variety of devices and ensure that productivity never skips a beat.
As new forms of communications tools continue to emerge, one method remains central to all lines of business – email. Everything from voicemail to email to calendar invites and Internet faxes are unified with email and available straight from your inbox, which makes having a reliable business email service like Microsoft Hosted Exchange more vital than ever.
Get The Outlook Experience with Momentum:
Comprehensive Solution: A great value with a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Unlimited Mailbox Storage: Simple per-mailbox fee as low as $9.95/month
- Free ActiveSync: Mailbox folders, calendars and contacts synchronize across clients
- Self-Service Control Panel: Admin management tool to modify user settings on the fly
- Custom Domain: Professional branded email addresses available with Outlook setup
Anywhere Access: The flexibility to handle work email on the go
- Outlook Desktop: PC and MAC think client supports Entourage and Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Outlook Web Access: Web-based thin-client compatible with all major browsers
- Outlook Mobile: Available on Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES), Android, iPhone and tablet devices
- Full Protocol Support: Server connects for email exchange using MAPI, IMAP and POP3
Superior Reliability: Exceptional support and dependable network performance
- US-Based Customer Service: 24/7 support accessible via email, toll-free helpline and online resources
- Migration Assistance: Personalized admin training and aid with end-user account configuration
- Disaster Recovery Mode: Colocation data center facility ensures business continuity
- 100% Scheduled Uptime: Messaging system backed by a highly available network
End-User Privacy and Protection: Real-time monitoring ensured optimal communications
- Anti-Spam and Virus Defense: Software blocks more than 99% of all malicious and infected email
- Built-In Filtering Service: Whitelists and blacklists reduce unwanted messages
- HTTPS Secure: Encryption protects sensitive data from third-party attacks
- Automated Backup: 14-day deleted item retention and mailbox recovery up to 30 days
By: Dana Jaffe