Communication is the backbone of all business, which means that finding the best enterprise voice solution and getting the most out of it is vital. And because of the diversity among different businesses—no two are the same—finding the correct solution for your business can be challenging.
Before choosing which voice solution is right for your business, it’s important to first identify your most pressing needs. Momentum Telecom understands this, offering three different levels of enterprise voice service options—complete with robust feature sets—that cater to specific, unique business needs.
- Basic: Designed with business break rooms, warehouses and lobbies in mind, Momentum’s simplest offering includes standard features like caller ID, call logs and call waiting.
- Advanced: Packaged for the enterprise that’s looking to enhance its communication tools while still keeping a mindful eye toward the budget, Momentum’s intermediate package includes all of the options offered in the basic package as well as call forwarding, three-way calling, voicemail and voicemail to email features, among others.
- Executive: Everything you can imagine and then some. Momentum’s most comprehensive enterprise voice solution includes all the features available at the basic and advanced levels as well as anonymous call rejection, call block, selective call forwarding, n-way calling, push to talk and more.
Momentum also offers additional telephone features, some of which include:
- The ability to make and receive calls from your office phone number wherever you happen to be
- A virtual assistant that routes phone calls
- A smart number to consolidate communications
- The ability to send an Internet fax and eliminate the need for legacy machines
- Add-on services like music on hold, call pickup, call park and more
To learn more, check out this informative white paper: The 5 Ws Small Businesses Consider When Selecting a VoIP Provider.