Each month, Momentum’s Sales Manager, Joni Morgan, and Director of Network Operations, Bryan Harrelson, team up to answer recurring questions about Momentum’s service, features and much more. In December, a number of customers inquired about Momentum’s new billing option. Through the subscriber portal, users can now set up a checking or savings account for a recurring online bank draft.
To Set Up Recurring Bank Draft:
1. Login to online account
2. Click Account
3. Click Billing
4. Click Setup following Current Billing Method
5. Click Setup a recurring bank draft
6. Enter appropriate Account Information:
· Account Name · Account Type · Routing Number · Account Number
7. Check to agree to the Terms and Conditions
8. Click Submit
Note: Funds will be drafted no earlier than three days before the invoice due date.
Via the subscriber portal, users can also set up a recurring credit card payment or make a one-time payment with a credit or debit card. For more information about account set up, please see Momentum University.