At Momentum, Our Communities are Part of Our Family
Community outreach is a key component of our corporate culture. Momentum’s primary focus is on assisting in providing technology to enhance our way of life through various education, youth programs and other charitable organizations in our communities.
Here are some of our community outreach highlights:
- The company awards scholarships to local high school students each year.
- Momentum has been successful in nominating several high school students from its service areas for FRED grant scholarships associated with OPASTCO (Organization for the Promotion and Advancement of Small Telecommunications Companies).
- Momentum makes donations, whenever possible, to local charitable organizations and youth programs.
- Numerous employees of Momentum serve our community as ambulance corps EMTs and volunteer firefighters, and also hold leadership positions within these service organizations.
- Through our Momentum Community Support, the company makes donations to selected special community initiatives, primarily to support the use of technology to enhance our way of life.